Session 1: Emerging Technologies
Chairmen: Air Cdre Rich Withnall, Medical Director, DMS; and Col Mike Smith, Defence Professor of General Practice, DMS
Professor Yang, a leading authority on the development and integration of emerging technologies in medicine will give a keynote address which promises to provide a fascinating glimpse into the future. The morning session will be of interest to those healthcare providers with an interest in the application of emerging biosensor and monitoring technologies to improving the health and healthcare of our patients and workforce.
- KEYNOTE: Emerging technologies in medicine - Prof Guang-Zhong Yang, Director, The Hamlyn Centre, Imperial College London
- Developing wearable sensors for austere conditions
- Microcirculation (sublingual imaging) optic intracranial pressure (ICP)
- Noise induced hearing loss following injury - How can we mitigate against this?
- Developments in CBRN medicine