Organised in partnership with UK MOD Defence Medical Services (DMS), Medical Innovation brings together 700+ military, humanitarian and emergency healthcare professionals, and continues to be the forum of choice to undertake wide ranging discussions on current academic studies and innovative capabilities within the overarching umbrella of military and remote healthcare. This year’s conference will focus on ‘Prolonged Care’ and its place in a wide range of scenarios where medical care is delivered in the pre-hospital setting.
Demonstrate how your technology and services can improve the outcome for medical teams that need to deliver prolonged care by:
- Showcasing your products and services
- Accessing and networking with key influencers, procurement officials and buyers
- Raising your company profile in a competitive industry
- Receiving first-hand feedback from frontline operators
- Launching new technology and medical solutions.