Medical Innovation is the unrivalled forum for healthcare professionals involved with military, humanitarian and emergency care. This two-day conference will deliver a rare opportunity to participate in wide ranging discussions on current academic studies and innovative capabilities within the overarching umbrella of military and remote healthcare.
This year’s conference will focus on ‘Prolonged Care’ and its place in a wide range of scenarios where medical care is delivered in the pre-hospital setting.
Attend Medical Innovation to:
- Learn from world leading professionals in prolonged care delivery, in both civilian and military settings
- Discover new technologies & strategies to save lives and improve patient care
- Network with international peers to share best practice
- View brand new products and solutions from leading manufacturers
- Delegates can earn CPD credits by attending Medical Innovation 2018 and keep their skills and knowledge in the area of clinical capability up to date.*